1. To receive and consider a schedule of Planning Applications from West Oxfordshire District Council.
2. Members are also invited to note additional correspondence, dated 7 July relating to WODC Planning Reference 23/00179/FUL - The construction and operation of an anaerobic digestion facility, ancillary infrastructure and the construction of a new access road and access from South Leigh Road.
Attention has been drawn to this objection by South Leigh & High Cogges Parish Council as it contains environmental and technical information which may be useful when considering further applications of this type. Witney Town Council has already objected to the application.
The Committee received and considered a schedule of planning applications from West Oxfordshire District Council.
Members received and considered additional correspondence received regarding Planning Application 23/00179/FUL. Members did not wish to submit any additional comment to the existing objection submitted.
The Chair also advised that for future meetings, members would be asked to lead the discussion for planning applications that fall within their ward.
1. That, the comments, as per the attached schedule be forwarded to West Oxfordshire District Council and,
2. That, the correspondence of South Leigh & High Cogges Parish concerning 23/00179/FUL be noted and,
3. That, the wishes of the Chair be noted in respect of future applications.